In looking after your course participants please consider sharing some, or all of this information with them.
We’re writing to you to ask for your cooperation in responding to coronavirus (COVID-19). If you are planning on participating in my upcoming course or event, please read the following carefully.
It is important to note that at the moment the risk of catching coronavirus in Ireland is ranked as low to moderate. The Health Service Executive (HSE) has advised that there is no need at the moment for most people to avoid public places, with some important exceptions. To comply with this advice and to safeguard as many people as possible, we ask that you…..
……do not come to events or classes if you do not feel well, even with minor symptoms such as a headache, a runny nose, or a cough; or If you have traveled in the last two weeks to a country where the virus is spreading, even if you have no symptoms.
If you need to cancel a place on a course or other event for reasons related to the coronavirus please let us know. Your fee will be reimbursed immediately.
Please be assured that we are following basic hygiene guidelines (careful hand washing, avoiding close contact etc). The HSE recommends that we all follow these simple steps
- Wash your hands properly and often
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or our sleeve when you cough and sneeze
- Put used tissues into a bin and wash your hands
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
The Irish Times published a recipe by Fiona Hedigan for a natural disinfecting handwash which is kinder to hands than commercial ones which have drying alcohol in them. We are taking the liberty of sharing it with you here. Fiona says to make enough to carry around with you in a small pump action container (so you’re not spreading germs by dipping your fingers into a tub):
- Mix 5 drops of lemon essential oil
- 5 drops of tea tree essential oil
- 3 drops of lavender essential oil
- 2 drops of orange essential oil
- 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel
Then add one tablespoon of sweet almond oil. Thank you in advance for joining us in our efforts to prevent the spread of coronavirus